For the Attorney, time is money. Let us handle your bankruptcy petition workload to provide you more of the invaluable asset of time, and be able to grow and expand your practice, or focus on other activities.
How can I help?
- Eliminate your bankruptcy petition preparation, and give yourself more of an invaluable asset - TIME - that you can devote to the rest of your caseload, more billable hours, or other activities.
- Dedication to your petition only; I'm not interrupted by walk-in clients or office phones ringing. Limits your cost to a flat fee per petition; no salaries, benefits, or overhead with this service.
- Let me handle the large volume of unnecessary client phone calls. I can handle general inquiries from your clients for your bankruptcy cases that are being worked on. NOTE: I am trained in Unauthorized practice of law regulations and do not provide legal advice to your clients; only gather general information for your review and direction.
- At a time convenient for your client, I will obtain any missing information from the Client Intake Forms via a telephone interview. This helps ensure a streamlined, accurate, and complete petition, as well as less paperwork for you later on. NOTE: I never advertise myself to your clients as a separate business or entity. I work under the direction of the Attorney.
- Will make you aware of any possible issues with the case immediately, maintaining contact with you and/or your staff throughout the process.
- Using Best Case, EZ Filing, BK2014 or Collier Top Form, you are able to upload the case file in seconds, and it is in your system as if you had prepared it yourself. You always maintain control of your files.
- This is not just an outsourced "data entry" service, all petiton work and client contact is handled personally. With extensive knowledge of Bankruptcy Law and procedure, thorough, accurate, & consistent petitions are prepared.